Dakota Lithium 36 Volt – Choose 60 or 135-ampere hours (Ah). Dakota Lithium batteries provide consistent power for all 60 or 135 amp hours. DL LiFePO4 batteries have a flat voltage curve, which means they have a steady power output as the battery discharges. The power output will not dramatically drop like similar-sized SLA batteries. You get all the juice down to the last drop
11 YEAR WARRANTY
- World-beating, best in class, eleven-year manufacturer defect warranty.
- 38.2V (three 12.8V batteries to be wired in series). This set is intended for 36V applications. (Dakota Lithium 12V batteries can be used in series up to 48V max)
- 768 or 1728 Watts (Wh) per battery
- F12 terminals (posts that screw in). Easy to adapt to different connection needs. (Max torque 15 ft. lbs.) (Max 5 ft. lbs. if using included terminal post adapters)
- Drop in replacement size for 12V golf cart batteries. 60Ah is 9.5”L x 6.9” W x 7.44” H (242.5mm x 176mm x 189 mm) Group 24 equivalent OR 135Ah is 9.5”L x 6.9” W x 7.75” H (242.5mm x 176mm x 197 mm) Group 24 equivalent
- 16.5 lbs (7.5 Kg). 65% lighter than an SLA or lead battery. OR 27.2 lbs (12.3Kg) per battery for the 135 Ah
LIFECYCLES (BATTERY LIFESPAN)
- Up to 80% capacity for 2,000 cycles in recommended conditions. The typical SLA has 500 cycles. Dakota Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
- Ideal for rugged & harsh environments. Much better than SLA or other lithiums. -20’F min, +120’F max optimal discharging temps (battery performs well down to -20’F). Charging 32’F to 120’F. (charge above freezing)
- 100 A max continuous, 650 A max pulse 10-second pulse, 1,000 CCA per battery (a single DL+ battery has the power to start your car). The flat discharge voltage curve provides a 75% bigger capacity than a comparable SLA battery. For carts with a controller greater than 200 Amps, the DL+ 135Ah is recommended. If unsure of how many amps your golf cart motor uses buy the DL+ 135Ah or install a 100 Amp fuse if using the DL+ 60Ah.
MOTOR CONTROLLER LIMIT
- The 18-25 mile 60Ah battery is compatible with motor controllers up to 400A and can handle up to 650 Amps of inrush current. The 60-mile 135Ah battery has a 400 Amp max for the motor controller. If you do not know how many amps your golf cart’s motor uses then we recommend the 50-mile 135Ah battery set. It is compatible with nearly all golf cart motors on the market.
- 50 A max, 14 V max recommended 15 V max. Free 36v 8 amp LiFePO4 charger included. An SLA charger may work but will reduce the performance and lifespan of the battery.
INCLUDES ACTIVE BMS PROTECTION
- Contains a circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection, and high-temperature protection for increased performance and longer life. A LiFePO4 battery charger is required to turn the battery back on after a BMS cut-off.
COLD WEATHER PROTECTION
- Excellent performance and use down to -20’F. Charing below freezing is not recommended. The DL+ batteries include a cold temperature charging protection cut-off.
INTERNAL HEATING FOR WINTER USE
- The DL+ 12V 135Ah battery set includes internal heating for charging when below 0C/32F. Excellent choice for winter warriors.
- Dakota Lithium 36 Volt Battery Set comes with 36v 8 amp LiFePO4 charger included.
There are no reviews yet.