Jake’s heavy-duty rear coil springs provide extra rear-end support for heavy accessories such as rear seats, and cargo boxes. Heavy-duty for increased load-carrying capacity. Easily installs by simply removing your existing coil over springs and replace with the new heavy duty coil over springs.
- Replaces existing springs.
- Adds 500 lbs. of capacity 1 5/8″x9″.
- Heavy-Duty Rear Coil Springs
- Set of 2 coils only
- Fits Yamaha models G14-G29/Drive (G29/Drive-2007-2016)
- Coils measure (without shock): 7.5″ Long x 2.5″ Wide
- If you have a 2017-Newer G29/Drive2 please use #7251 HD springs
Make Model Year Power:
- YAMAHA G14 Both (Gas & Electric) (1995 – 1996)
- YAMAHA G16 Both (Gas & Electric) (1996 – 2002)
- YAMAHA G19 ELECTRIC (1996 – 2002)
- YAMAHA G20 Both (Gas & Electric) (2000 – 2002)
- YAMAHA G21 GAS (2001 – 2004)
- YAMAHA G22 Both (Gas & Electric) (2003 – 2007)
- YAMAHA G29/DRIVE Both (Gas & Electric) (2007 – 2016)
OEM Manufacturer & Part Number: SPN-0201 RH
6280 Yamaha G14-G29 Spring Kit Installation Instructions (PDF)
There are no reviews yet.