Higher-power version of Summit Series II with Bluetooth wireless communication and automatic DC output voltage detection and adjustment, which enables 48, 36, and 24-volt battery packs to be charged with a single charger.
- Multi-voltage support – Automatic DC output voltage detection and adjustment
- 48V, 36V, and 24V battery packs can be charged with a single charger
- Bluetooth App for monitoring charge cycle status
- Wet/flooded, AGM, gel, and lithium-ion compatible
- Measures: 10.969L x 9.250W x 4.000H
- California Energy Commission (CEC) and Department of Energy (DOE) compliant
- UL recognized/listed, cUL/CSA, CE/EN, RCM, FCC, ICES, CEC, DOE
- DC Cord Not Included
- Note: The Charger Connect app is available for Apple iOS and Android phones and tablets
- These chargers work with ERIC (2015-Up) equipped Precedents & Carryall 300, as well as Utility/Transport vehicles with onboard chargers
- If the Club Car is an older vehicle with OBC it will require the OBC bypass kit #31610
There are no reviews yet.