These 48 Volt Lithium “Drop-in-Ready” batteries can be used with any golf cart, UTV, or any other application that runs off 48 voltage system (Choose the Amp Hour amount accordingly).
Voltage (i.e. 48 volts) is the system your golf cart or any application runs off whereas the Amp Hour is the power/strength that decides how farther you can go in one charge.
- Dynamic solution – Choose from 2 x 48V 30AH (60AH) all the way up to 8 x 48V 30AH (240AH) lithium batteries for maximum range.
- Easy Install – Simply remove the Lead-Acid Batteries and replace them with the 48V Lithium Batteries (same size batteries as lead acid), attach cables in parallel, secure factory brackets and the installation is complete.
- Add Range – Ability to add range after Initial Install: Additional Batteries can be added to the cart up to 2 years after installation. Great for users ho need additional run-time after the initial install. So for example, 4 x 48V 30AH batteries provide 120AH of range. Each additional battery, on average, will add 10-15 miles per battery.
- Free FedEx Shipping: No hassle. No arranging LTL shipments. Ships fast and free.
- 8-Year Warranty
- US Owned and Operated
Matching the correct Amp Hour for the right application:
- Common configurations for stock controllers (fleet golf carts) is 2 or 3 x 48V 30AH batteries (60AH or 90AH total). They are the same size as your current lead acid batteries, 10.2″ L x 7″ W x 9.75″ H, weigh about 35 lbs each, and will get a max of 30+ miles per charge depending on upgraded motors/ controllers, added accessories, average daily use, and terrain.
- Mileages are based on stock, and fleet carts. (ie: 12-16 MPH, 2 passengers, stock wheels and tires) Please adjust battery capacity for non-stock items: upgraded motors/controllers, AC units, older carts, etc.
- For carts with upgraded motors or controllers 3 x 48V 30AH (90AH+ total) or more is required (This includes RXV’s freedom mode).
- 400/500/600 Amp controllers will need 4, 5, or 6 batteries respectfully.
- To maximize the life of the lithium battery we require the use of the Allied Lithium Charger.
- The charger includes OEM-style plugs, charges quickly and turns off when charging is complete. (Charger sold separately)
- Allied Battery “Drop-in-Ready” Line also available in 12V, 24V, 36V, and 72V
There are no reviews yet.